Bieber Fever VIII is tomorrow March 5th here at the ranch and online at DVAuction.com starting at 1pm CST.
Here are a few things that you need to know for tomorrow:
1. Sale order will be catalog order.
2. Additional supplement sheets and extra catalogs will be available at the ranch on sale day and all of the information is also available online on our March Production Sale page.
3. If you're planning to be on the conference call and haven't made arrangements with Craig or Peggy yet please call the office as soon as possible tomorrow morning, 605/439-3628.
4. To bid on DVAuction.com you need to register ahead of time. Please register early in the day tomorrow, and if you have any questions or problems please call DVAuction at 402/474-5557.
5. Preview of the bulls will be available right away in the morning. The bulls are penned in preview pens by lot number. Coffee and rolls will be ready right away in the morning!
6. Lunch will be served starting around 11am. We are having hamburgers off the grill.
7. Following the sale everyone is invited for a steak supper at Ron and Lois's house.
8. If you purchase cattle through DVAuction we will contact you after the sale to arrange payment and delivery.
9. Delivery is free for all purchases over $3500 to central points to surrounding states. Delivery is available at cost on females or any bull purchases under $3500.
10. If you have any questions tomorrow please call the office at 605/439-3628, we hope to see you all tomorrow!
Getting the sale barn ready for tomorrow!
We sorted all the bulls by lot numbers into their preview pens today. The bulls will be available for preview starting right away in the morning.